Choose your plan
You can customize your boat owners insurance plan by choosing from the following coverages (subject to policy limits and guidelines):
Choose actual cash value replacement cost, or agreed value coverage for you boat, motor, trolling motors, trailer, and permanent and portable boating equipment (subject to certain limitations). Partial losses are not subject to depreciation, except batteries, sails, plastic and canvas coverings, outdrive units and outboard motors more than five years old, and personal watercraft.
Roadside Emergency Service
Pays for towing and labor for covered emergencies.
Coverage for personal items you take boating, such as cameras and clothing
Coverage to help get you back on dry land
To protect against personal injury claims and damage to the property of others
To pay medical bills for the treatment of injuries that are incurred by you or others while operating or occupying your boat.
- Boater safety course discount when an adult operator has taken a safety course
- Multi-policy discount when you also have your home or auto policy insured
- Multi-boat discount when you insure more than one boat
Be safe, save money
Boater safety courses are offered in all parts of the country by several different organizations, Discounts are available on pleasure boatowners policies when a rated operator takes a safety course in your area.
For more helpful boating information, visit these websites:
- National Association of State Boating Law Administrators: www.nasbla.org
- National Safe Boating Council: www.safeboatingcouncil.org
- Boat Safe: www.boatsafe.com